Did you know that 13 million Americans still carry holiday debt from last year? Or that you'll likely spend 2 months of your lifetime waiting in Holiday shopping lines?! Save some cash & sanity this Holiday season by swapping toys your kids no longer play with, for toys they'll love!
The Online Holiday Toy Swap
has expanded the popular online swapping platform to TOYS! Moms can now exchange boxes of toys online...
Why is that cool?
1) Get a full box of pre-loved toys delivered to your door just in time for the holidays.
2) Give a gift to another family by sending your kids' gently used toys for free.
It's great Holiday spirit to share! Not to mention, thredUP's Toy Swap
is a green, affordable & fun way to score some extra gifts using what you already have at home.
Use standard thredUP boxes for your toy swapping needs!
Look how cute this kid is! Now imagine him with awesome toys swapped on thredUP...
How does the Toy Swap Work?
NEED TOYS? Browse boxes of toys by age & gender. Pick one you'd like to receive and pay only $5 + shipping. The box will be sent to your door!
It works just like thredUP's
traditional clothes swapping service and uses the same medium flate rate box...
HAVE TOYS? List boxes of your kids' gently used toys on thredUP. When another mom picks your box, send it for free! We'll even mail you empty boxes, schedule home-pick & generate the shipping label. It's really that easy…
As always, thredUP
connects thousands of moms across the country and facilitates door-to-door box swapping.
Toy Swap Tips:
- Start listing Toy Boxes on November 26th. On December 6th, the toy swap will begin!
- Want to make someone's day? Include tissue paper & a holiday note in your box!
- Be sure to include toy details in the "notes section." How many toys? What kind of toys?
- Have toys but want clothes? Everything on thredUP is $5 + shipping, so feel free to mix and match boxes.
- Remember, all boxes exchanged on thredUP must meet the "Golden Thred" rule - send only what you're willing to receive.
What other Holiday goodies can I swap?
Toy swaps not for you? "thredUP for a new getUP" this holiday season! Get boxes of pre-loved clothes in exchange for your kids' outgrown stuff! We already have hundreds of "winter boxes," and children's formalwear listed on thredUP. Browse full boxes of kids' winter & dressy clothes now
to begin swapping now
Labels: Frugal Living