24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Four Systems For Organizing Your Recipes


Four Systems for Organizing Your Recipes

By Trisha

I don’t claim to be a gourmet chef or fancy cook, but I do love finding new recipes to collect. That’s right, I clip them from magazines, tear them out of my local paper, print them off of my computer and even ask others for their favorite recipes only to find myself with piles of recipes and a need for how to organize them. Maybe if I organize them, I will actually use them and become that fancy cook one day.

Click Here for my simple ways you can organize all your recipes to read my full article on over at SC Johnson Family Economics blog.

Be sure to leave a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid blogger be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home