24/7 MOMS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Panera Bread Rewards With New Member Card

Whether I'm on a lunch date with my husband or out shopping with my daughters one of my favorite places to eat lunch is at Panera Bread. Over the years I have searched for discount coupons and have seldom found one until now.

Panera is now offering the "My Panera" reward card at Participating Locations, in KY, OR, OH, TN, VA, WA, WV. Hopefully soon it will be in all locations.

It is there way of showing Panera fans how much they appreciate us - in unexpected surprising ways. Just keep stopping in at Panera and they will keep surprising you with frequent delights that they believe you will enjoy. It's that simple.

-Birthday Bonus

- Surprise gifts and special offers, like an unexpected lunch.

-Exclusive invites to special events and community gatherings.

- and so much more.

Stop by your local Panera and ask for a "My Panera" card then register your card in store or online and they will even load your first surprise on your card .

Then present your card every time you visit a participating Panera Bread.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home