24/7 MOMS

Sunday, September 20, 2009

5 Favorite Bible Studies

I am super duper excited to begin a new bible study this fall with a new group of moms called "A Mom after God's own heart" by Elizabeth George. I started the study by myself and then stopped thinking how much I'd rather do it with a group of moms that would share the mom journey with me. So, beginning this Thursday am we moms will begin our new journey of this study.

Are you looking for a Study to do alone or with a group of moms?

My 5 Favorite Bible Studies:

1. What Happens When Women Say Yes To God. by: Lysa TerKeurst
2. A Mom's Ordinary Day Bible Studies ( series by: various authors)
3. Wisdom For Mothers by Denise Glenn
4. A Mom After God's Own Heart by: Elizabeth George
5. He Speaks To Me by: Priscilla Shirer

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Thank you for sharing these! I will definitely have to write these down and check into some of them! I'm excited to be starting a study on King David with Kay Arthur, Beth Moore, and Priscilla Shirer this fall.

September 20, 2009 at 11:03 PM  
Blogger momisbestjob said...

Sounds like a good one...just started He Speaks to Me by Priscilla Shirer

September 23, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home