24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Organizing Instruction Manuals, Receipts and Warranties


With the upcoming holiday season upon us, my family will soon acquire a few new items that will arrive with instruction manuals, receipts and warranties. Every year after the holiday cleanup, I find them piled on my desk and waiting for me to find a safe place to keep them just in case they are needed at a future date.

Click here to read about my latest solution for storing and organizing my pile of instruction manuals, receipts and warrantiesover on the SC Johnson Home Economics blog.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home