24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Organized In One Binder

 Are you making your lists and checking them twice? preparing, planning, shopping, cleaning and getting all the many tasks done for the upcoming Christmas celebrations can often be overwhelming. So years ago I created my Holiday planner binder.

This binder is filled with past gifts purchased, favorite recipes, our holiday card list along with pictures that I have taken of my home decorated so that I can remember how I decorate from year to year.

Create your own Holiday Planner binder with my full how to instructions  over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.  Click here to read them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home