7 Leftover Cranberry Sauce Recipes
Once our bellies are full and the leftovers are placed in the fridge it is time to think about what we can create with the many filled containers of leftovers.
One leftover that I have never given much thought to its after Thanksgiving use is the Cranberry sauce. Do you create a leftover recipe with your leftover cranberry sauce?
Here are 7 creative uses for leftover cranberry sauce:
1. Pancakes - To create cranberry pancakes just Add 1/2 cup cranberry sauce to your pancake batter.
2. Cranberry Sauce Cookies - After the Thanksgiving celebration ends we begin thinking about the next big celebration that is just weeks away - Christmas. Which also means getting ready to bake our cookies and treats. Now you can begin your holiday baking using your leftover cranberry sauce to create these not only yummy cookies but pretty ones as well. Click here for complete Cranberry sauce cookies from Tea With Friends.
3. Cornbread - Serve warm cranberry cornbread with a leftover Turkey chili by adding one cup leftover cranberry sauce to your cornbread mixture.
4. Meatballs - A simple post Thanksgiving appetizer or meal is easy to create using frozen meatballs, Mix equal parts cranberry sauce and chili sauce then place frozen meatballs into your crock pot, pour sauce over and cook on low heat.
5. Syrup - Make your own cranberry syrup using your leftover cranberry sauce. Place 1 cup cranberry sauce and 2 tablespoons maple syrup in sauce pan over low heat mixing and heat for about 10 minutes . Cool and serve over pancakes, waffles or french toast.
6. Cranberry Sauce Muffins- Quickly turn your cranberry sauce into a sweet muffin for the post Thanksgiving breakfast with this recipe from Betty Crocker. Click here for complete recipe.
7. Turkey Cranberry Croissant Sandwich
Turkey sandwich are high of the popular leftover Thanksgiving food menu with this recipe from Eat Turkey you can create a delicious turkey cranberry sauce sandwich. Click here for complete recipe