24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Rewards for Good Grades

My children have always loved finding good deals, whether it be using a coupon or shopping the clearance racks. Above all, they love when they get something for free! With that little known fact, it is easy to motivate them with free rewards for good grades.

This school year, I found several stores and dinning places that reward children with freebies for their good grades. Let’s see how motivated my children get throughout the year with this list of free offers:  Click here to see my full list of free rewards for good grades.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home