7 Leftover Tureky Recipes
Click here for Betty Crockers recipe and how to video.
2. Turkey and Corn Enchiladas - Real Simple has a simple recipe to create this Mexican flavored dish that uses only 2 cups of leftover Turkey. Click here to get recipe.
3. Turkey Chili - In 30 minutes you can create this Turkey chili recipe from the Food Network. Click here for recipe.
4. Turkey Cranberry Croissant Sandwich -
Turkey sandwich are high of the popular leftover Thanksgiving food menu with this recipe from Eat Turkey you can create a delicious turkey cranberry sauce sandwich. Click here for complete recipe
McCormicks quick and Tasty Turkey pot pie as your day after Thanksgiving meal using up 3 cups of leftover turkey. Click here for recipe.
6. BBQ Turkey Sandwich - Simple and quick to make with 1lb shredded leftover turkey, 1 cup BBQ sauce, kaiser rolls. combine BBQ sauce and turkey in skillet over medium heat until desired temperature. Spoon onto rolls
7. Turkey Salad - Use leftover turkey to make The Perfect Pantry's Turkey salad recipe. Click here for recipe.