Boost Mobile, a prepaid brand under Sprint, has recently
introduced the Samsung Galaxy Prevail, giving consumers the power of Android
technology without breaking the bank of being tied to a monthly contract.
As the first CDMA Android device on Boost Mobile,
the Galaxy Prevail is designed to provide an uncompromised Android experience
while maintaining the great value of Boost’s $50 Monthly
Unlimited plan with no hidden fees and no contracts required
Monthly unlimited relieves
customers of counting minutes and megabytes offering unlimited talk, text,
data, email & 411 for one flat rate.
Monthly Unlimited with Shrinkage, the longer you stay, the less you pay by
making on time payments. For every six on-time payments, a Boost
Mobile customer’s monthly cost will shrink by $5, eventually getting down to as
low as $35 a month for unlimited nationwide talk, text, Web, e-mail, IM and
calls to 41. Not a bad deal for something you probably do anyway.
(device only - service not included).
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 17, 2011.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here