The Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200 creates a mobile hotspot that can be easily shared among up to
five users at a time using a variety of WiFi-enabled devices. Plus, the device
is easy to tote around in a backpack, fitting easily in the palm of your
hand. There is no software installation required and has universal Wi-Fi
compatibility making it easy to stay connected anywhere, on any device.
Paired with Virgin
Mobile’s No Contract Broadband2Go plans which feature 3G speeds and start at
just $10 for 10 days/100MB of access, the MiFi 2200 is a great option for
mobile internet without breaking the bank. For heavy users the $50 plan offers
unlimited data access with 3G speeds up to 2.5GB each month. The activation of
the Broadband2Go service and the MiFi 2200 Intelligent Mobile Hotspot is
simple, and there are no activation fees.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Virgin Mobile are giving away a Virgin Mobile MiFi 2200 (device only - service not included).
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 17, 2011.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here