Old Navy has brought the stadium fan gear experience to its nearly
1,000 U.S. stores, with each store having a tailored collection that caters to
the favorite teams of the local community.
Old Navy's 'Superfan Nation' resembles a sports shop offering head
to toe fanaticism for professional football and college sports teams favored by
the local community.
Collectively, 32 NFL teams and 71 of America's top colleges and
universities will be represented with merchandise across all product categories
- men, women, kids, baby, and accessories.
Customers will find everything from socks and headwear to the tees
and fleeces Old Navy is famous for.
While 'Superfan Nation' will be unique in each store, all apparel
merchandise sold in every store will be available online at Old Navy.
When shopping at Old Navy this weekend check out these deals:
- Stop in to your nearest Old Navy store over Labor Day weekend (9/2
– 9/5) and spend $30 on Superfan Nation gear to snag a free Domino's, large
2-topping carryout pizza.
Saturday 9/3, all 1,000 stores in the Old Navy fleet will be hosting tailgate
parties from 10am-4pm. There will be music, prizes and food.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Old Navy are giving away 2 ‘Superfan Nation’ shirts
of winner’s choice.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 17, 2011.
* We received a complimentary Old Navy 'Superfan Nation' Shirts for review no financial compensation was received.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here