24/7 MOMS

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Favorite In-Box Inspirations


I know that I was taught that each new year begins in January but for some reason my brain tells me September is a time of new beginnings, re-organization, getting back to schedules and starting over. I think it is because the kids begin a new school year and everything seems to be new to them new teacher , new friends, new class room and then there are the many new activities they begin each September from music lessons to sports.  So here it is September and for me a new year.


First on my list of new beginnings was looking for a daily devotion-inspiration book - then I got to thinking about how I could actually save money and  get that daily inspiration sent right to my in-box each morning - ready to be read by me and inspire my faith.

In my search for daily devotions- inspirations that can be sent to my in box daily I found four favorites to inspire me  and thought maybe you are also looking for some daily in-box inspiration as you begin your new year in September.


Girlfriends in God. An email that is inspiring, quick to read and thought provoking.  Do you want a FREE daily dose of Girlfriends in God? Click here and sign-up today. “Girlfriends in God Daily Devotions”



Pastor Rick Warren author of the Purpose Driven Life  writes a daily devotion called Daily Hope. If you have or have not read the Purpose Driven life I know you will still be inspired by Pastor rick Warrens inspiring daily writings.   Click here to subscribe to the Daily Hope.



looking for a bit of inspiration to get you through your hectic day? Proverbs 31 daily devotions offer today's busy women encouragement as they seek to draw closer to the heart of God. Through "Encouragement for Today," women are finding strength for today and fresh hope for tomorrow. to subscribe now



One of my favorite authors over the years who has challenged my faith has been Elisabeth Elliott who offers daily wisdom and insight for dealing with life's difficulties.  Elisabeth will challenge and inspire you in your daily walk with God.  Click here to subscribe now.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Michelle said...

I am a member of p31 for years.They use to have a site on Ning.I really love thier books too.

September 4, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home