24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Keep Track of Your Daily Deals


The number of daily deal websites offering money, coupons and online shopping deals is constantly growing. I find myself purchasing an assortment of deals and coupons from local restaurants and shopping services, only to forget when they expire, which daily deal site I made the purchase, or what deals I even purchased!

I decided it was time to find a solution to keep track of them.
 
 Read the solutions I found and wrote about over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.  Click here to read them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home