24/7 MOMS

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make

 I dog eared , I underlined and I've re-read several pages of Bill and Pam Farrel's book The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make - a proactive parenting approach that includes creative and effective ideas for:

- creating character building opportunities for your kids
- helping your kids make wise decisions
- building a family legacy your children will cherish
- teaching kids to live lives of devotion and service
- skills for both basic life and relational
- encouraging your child's faith in God

The authors share real life experiences and give practical advice, tips and how to's. 

This book will help you to understand who your child is, the gifts God has given them and how to approach life with them as well as letting them go.

There are books you read once and place back on the shelf and then there are books you re-visit for parenting how to's, advice and inspiration  The 10 Best Decisions Every Parent Can Make is one of my recent go to books I refer back to as I continue to  travel this mom journey.





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home