24/7 MOMS

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wake-Up Breakfast Message

Start the morning off with a encouraging and fun message by using scrabble pieces and holders.  I saw this idea over at The Frugal Girls being used to leave love notes for your husband but I thought another great idea would be to have one for each family member and use them as their Wake-up breakfast messages placed at each family members breakfast seat.

Waking up to a fun or sweet message will start the day off with a positive attitude.

So now I'm on the hunt at my local thrift stores for used Scrabble games to use each morning when my children arrive at their breakfast seats.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Tamara said...

I love this idea. I'm on the hunt for scrabble pieces.

September 8, 2011 at 10:47 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

This is really cute and I like it! Being positive makes all the difference :)

September 8, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home