Threadless was founded
in 2000 by entrepreneur Jake Nickell, Threadless has evolved
from an online t-shirt design company into an international community-driven
design platform featuring merchandise designed by and for its fan base of
nearly one million users. Considered the poster child of crowdsourcing, Threadless boasts a diverse community of designers, artists and
general consumers from around the world who submit and vote on designs for
ongoing competitions. Selected designs are produced and available for sale at Threadless' retail locations and online store, and the
designers receive $2,000 plus a $500 gift certificate. Threadless
integrates its passionate, authentic and highly active community into every
aspect of its business and continues to offer them new design opportunities
through strategic partnerships with major brands including Disney, Dell,
Griffin and Havaianas.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 3, 2011.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
**We received a complimentary Threadless Squinjas! T-Shirt for review no financial compensation was received.