WIN - Stop Bugging Me!
- The majority of bed bug products have pesticides and are harmful to children and pets. Plus, these treatments, including bed bug sniffing dogs, can cost thousands of dollars.
- Bed bugs crawl and hitchhike everywhere – and can often be found in cracks, crevices, walls when moving summer items out of storage and can even live in patio furniture – and are found in incredibly clean homes. Stop Bugging Me! can be sprayed onto any bed bug prone or infested areas – carpets, floors, decking, furniture, linens, clothing, airplane and train seats, hotel room beds and headboards, luggage and movie theater seats. One spray prevents bed bugs for up to two weeks.
- Bed bug outbreaks are widespread and over the last five years outbreaks across the country have tripled. In fact, according to a recent Harris survey, commissioned by Stop Bugging Me!, nearly 75 percent of Americans would like to know how to protect their homes from bed bugs.
Enter for a chance to win:
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
**We received a complimentary Stop Bugging Me! for review no financial compensation was received.