School is just around the corner for so many children, so we want
to make it easier for parents and get them prepared with Lovable Labels Back to School
Jam packed with over 165 labels. They are waterproof, dishwasher/microwave
safe, laundry and dryer safe, temperature safe, sun safe, bleach safe,
sunscreen safe. They include 15 Regular Sticker Labels, 80 Slimline Labels, 48
Press n'Stick Clothing DOTS,12 Shoe Labels, 12 Square Labels, and 2 Mini-Metal
Tags. Regular Sticker Labels are great for books, school binders, lunch boxes,
sippy cups, water bottles and much more. Use our SlimLine Labels for smaller
items such as toothbrushes, pens/pencils, hairbrushes and much more. Just Press
n' Stick your personalized Clothing DOTS to the garment tag or care label!
Press n' Stick Clothing DOTS are not meant to be used directly on fabrics. The
shoe labels are made with a Special "Perma-grip" backing and abrasion
guard on the front, these are sure to stay put even in the harshest environment!
Made especially to fit inside the heel of the shoe. The square labels are
perfect for books, journals, planners or anything with a hard surface! Keep in mind they are meant to stay on
and one should choose carefully where they would like to place our labels. The
2 mini-metal tags are great for luggage or other bags! The tags have the label
on both sides of the tag so that it can be seen from any angle!
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 3, 2011.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
**We received a complimentary Lovable Labels for review no financial compensation was received.