WIN - Microsoft Office and 10 Tips and Tricks for Back-to-School
- Show your readers! Embed PowerPoint and Excel documents into your blog with just a few easy steps. Share top-10 lists or how-to guidance via an embedded PowerPoint 2010 or PowerPoint for Mac 2011 photo slide show for the school news blog.
- Capture and organize all your class notes in one place with Microsoft OneNote 2010. You can even insert audio clips, videos, screenshots, conversations or emails from classmates.
- Add quick edits to photos in Word and PowerPoint in both Office 2010 and Office for Mac 2011. You can also edit audio and format videos within PowerPoint — no special media editing programs needed here.
- Can’t focus on your term paper with emails and IMs popping up? Maximize your on-screen space in Word 2011 for Mac with Full Screen View, letting you focus on your reading and writing while blocking out all other windows and menus.
- Share ideas and information via the Broadcast Slide Show feature in PowerPoint 2010. For your next group presentation, classmates will be able to view content online at the same time.
- Create your own custom OneNote notebook for your next 30-page biology paper with OneNote 2010. You can see firsthand the benefits of having your research, notes, bibliographical information and ideas in one easy-to-view location.
- Help the yearbook committee by managing the budget with Microsoft Excel 2010 and Excel for Mac 2011. You can even update the latest numbers while on-the-go with Excel Mobile 2010 on your Windows Phone 7.
- Last minute changes to a newsletter or PowerPoint slide are easier than ever with the Reorder Objects tool in Office 2011 for Mac. Rearrange your pictures and graphics with a couple simple clicks, rather than taking apart the whole document.
- Work on content in real-time with classmates, or review your term paper with mom while she’s on a business trip using co-authoring in the Word Web App on Windows Live SkyDrive. Even when you’re away from your computer, upload Office documents to SkyDrive and access, edit, and share content from anywhere with an Internet connection using Office Web Apps.
- Use Microsoft Word 2010 for more than the standard book report. New charting and graphing tools make it easy to add graphics that illustrate your point. Take advantage of the photo tools and free templates at Office.com/templates to create dazzling posters and flyers.
Be sure to leave comment with which Microsoft Office you prefer - PC or Mac.
Enter for a chance to win:
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address and which Microsoft Office you prefer - PC or Mac.
Extra entries for each:
**We received a complimentary Microsoft Office for review no financial compensation was received.