24/7 MOMS

Monday, August 29, 2011

Surevy Says - My Day School Day Was....

 My kids love when they open their school lunches up and find a note I have enclosed that reminds them I am thinking about the when they are away from me - now they will have even more fun with the Free lunch survey printable I discovered that June Pfaff Daley created for the family Fun magazine.  


This fun lunch survey will give you a peek into what your child's day was like at school and once filled out make a great keepsake to add to their childhood memories.


You can use these over and over again through out the school year.


Click  lunch survey  to print your FREE lunch surveys at Family Fun Magazine.  Click here to visit June Pfaff Daley's website.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home