Almost three years ago, Kim Castner founded Go Green Lunch Box simply out of frustration. She was a stay-at-home mom packing
two lunches everyday for her elementary school kids. She was
appalled at the amount of waste generated by the packaging of single-serve
items (sandwiches, juices, snacks, desserts, etc.). All of that – plastic
baggies/wrap/cups, paper cartons/bags, cellophane bags – eventually winds up in
our landfills. Upon reading a statistic about a typical American child
generating 67 pounds of lunch packaging waste each school year, she knew I had
to make some changes. Hence, Go Green Lunch Box!
Go Green Lunch Box is a three-part product. It
consists of 1) an outer case made of fun, trendy fabrics for both girls and
boys, 2) an inner food container with one attached lid that provides an
airtight seal for all five sections, and 3) a stainless water bottle. One
of the favorite feature of the lunch box is the bag’s mounted, erasable white
board, to write messages to children.
24/7 MOMS and Go Green Lunch Box are giving away one lunch box of winners choice.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 10, 2011.
* We received a complimentary Go Green Lunch Box for review no financial compensation was received.