My vision for creating Little Jots was to contribute to kids
growing up feeling a strong sense of love and connection with their parents.
With today’s hectic schedules and competing priorities this is not always easy.
New to the marketplace they
are locally designed with the busy parent in mind, Little Jots offers the
convenience of choosing either carefully crafted pre-written notes or the
option of writing your own special message (the pre-written notes were
developed in conjunction with Child Development Specialists). Seal the Little
Jot with a “hug” or “kiss” sticker and pop it into a child’s lunchbox, shoe,
pillow or backpack. Perfect note for a Birthday or Christmas gift!
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 10, 2011.
* We received a complimentary Little Jots for review no financial compensation was received.