24/7 MOMS

Friday, July 8, 2011

My Magazine Addicition


My obsession with magazines began soon after the birth of my third child. I came to the realization that reading an entire book in a reasonable amount of time was becoming impossible with three kids under the age of four. Thus, the beginning of my addiction to magazines began. Knowing I could sneak in a few minutes here and there to read the latest parenting advice, ideas and tips to inspire me as I traveled my mom journey.

The biggest problem with my new obsession was that there were so many great ideas and articles in each magazine that I had a hard time parting with my already read magazines. I had the attitude that someday I might want this information, recipe or fun idea again. After my stack of magazines began to grow I had to come up with a plan to organize them all. So, I’m going to let you in on my secret to organizing my magazine addiction.

Click here to read about my secret magazine organizing at SC Johnson.

Click here to read Trisha's how to create a DIY Kids Writing Kit over  at SC Johnson

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home