WIN: Wendy's Frosty Treats and Help Raise Funds For Dave's Kids
This Fathers day weekend ( June 18 and 19) why not treat dad to a Wendy's frosty and you will not only enjoy your Frosty but for every Frosty purchased at Wendy's on Father's Day Weekend .50 cents will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption. These donations will be used to benefit Wendy's Wonderful Kids, which is a program that helps foster children in need to find great homes.
Not only can you help by heading out to Wendy's on Fathers day weekend but here are several other ways to help donate and of course everyone also wants to WIN free Frosty treats - Be sure to enter below for your chance.
1. Twitter – Use the Treat it Forward application on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab), or use the hashtag: #TreatItFwd. A donation will be made, by Wendy’s, for each designated tweet or re-tweet made from Treat it Forward.
2. Facebook – Send a Facebook friend a “virtual” Frosty, or tell friends about Father’s Day Frosty Weekend through the Facebook application found on www.facebook.com/frosty (Treat it Fwd tab); as a result, Wendy’s will make a donation.
3. Also, from Facebook, on Father’s Day Weekend only (June 18 & 19), offer a “Here’s to You, Dad!” Frosty “virtual toast” by snapping a photo of you raising your Frosty cup to Dad, tagging it with the words “Wendy’s Father’s Day Frosty Weekend” and posting it to Wendy’s Facebook wall or tweeting it; this, too, will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
4. Foursquare – Every person who ‘checks in’ to a Wendy’s during Father's Day weekend only (June 18 & 19) will result in a donation from Wendy’s.
Enter for your chance to win:
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
**We received a complimentary Wendy's frosty gift card for review from The Motherhood and Wendy's no financial compensation was received.