24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gotta Try S'more Brownies

I just added this to my  summer bucket list of things to do and make - I know it is a recipe but it looks way to yummy to not put on my list.  (Click here to read about my Summer bucket list).


S'More Brownies from Nestle:  Bring everyone’s favorite campfire treat inside with this simply delicious, ooey-gooey recipe for S’more Brownies. Layer box brownie mix over graham crackers, bake, then top with marshmallows, graham cracker pieces and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Its' makng me crave S'mores already.

Click here for complete recipe.


What's on your Summer Bucket list?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NeraCaligula said...

These have definitely made my summer bucket list :)

I do have grand plans of decluttering as well...too many old papers, clothes, things that no one uses. Since school is out and hubby's laid off it just may get done this year!

June 14, 2011 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home