24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer Bucket List

Time seems to fly faster and faster the older my kids get and each Summer just seems to pass by so quickly yet  I have  so many things I want to experience, do and see with my kids.  I'm thinking it is time to create a family bucket list and Summer is a perfect time to begin my list of things our family wants to do to create memories.

My list will include places to go, things to teach my kids, recipes to create and activities we want to do

I found a few fun ideas to creating Summer Bucket lists to get me inspired.


Tatertots and Jello created a fun bucket list of Summer activities and even a bucket list treat jar.  Click here for simple  how to instructions and the FREE printable activity cards.









My Computer Is Canvas created a free printable list she calls her Back To School Bucket List that you can fill in with your own list of ideas.  Click here to get your FREE list now.










Little Wonders day decorated a sand pail to keep her list of ideas in.  Click here for her how to and list of ideas. She is also hosting A Bucket List party so you can link up your lists and see what other moms are checking off their bucket lists this Summer.







Are you creating a Summer Bucket list?  What's on your list?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home