Why don't more people use portable sun shelters when they
go to the beach or camping? 'Cause they're a pain in the
part-of-the-body-lower-than-the-neck to set up, especially alone! Not Grand Trunk's Cielo Quick-Set shelter.
Less than a minute from no shade to shade. Cool, huh?
· Durable poly tent walls with level 50 UV
· PU-coated floor is removable—use it or
put it aside to chill on the dirt
· Mesh overhead "gear loft" for
· Stakes and corner sand pockets keep
shelter from blowing away!
· Fold-up poles are light and built to last
· Dimensions: 87" x 59" x
43" (holds about 2 adults or 3 kids)
· Easy carry bag with shoulder strap
· Weight: 6 lbs. (lighter than the average
Click here to shop for more kids camping and hiking related products.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on June 25, 2011.
**We received a complimentary Grand Trunk Cielo Quick-Set Shelter for review no financial compensation was received.
Extra entries for each: