24/7 MOMS

Friday, February 18, 2011

Stop the Kitchen Stuffing

By Trisha Novotny

As I hear the crashing and banging coming from the kitchen when my children are searching for a pot or pan, I am reminded that the cupboards in my kitchen may have become cluttered during the recent months. It’s time to reorganize and de-clutter the kitchen in my home.

How about your cupboards? Are they ready for my three-step makeover? To read the full article and see my list click here.

Be sure to leave me a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly organization articles.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Janine said...

I am glad to see there are other cabinet clutter junkies out there. I open my Tupperware cabinets just a smidge, throw something in them, and close them immediately before millions of lids and bowls come tumbling out, LOL.

February 18, 2011 at 2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home