24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

If I Book A Disney Cruise - Do I have To Tell My Husband?

Reading email could really become dangerous to ones marriage, especially when Disney emails and invites me to watch the Christening of their new "Disney Dream" cruise ship LIVE - Don't get to excited I didn't mean in person LIVE I meat live streaming on my computer LIVE.

So, how could this possibly get me in trouble - well My dream for over 10 years has been to take my children on a Disney Cruise and now there is even a new ship. SERIOUSLY tempted to book a family cruise in 2011 but wondering what would happen if I just booked it and some how forgot to inform my husband until it was to late- of course I'd bring him along.

This year my husband and I will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Don't you think that a Disney Cruise would be a great way to celebrate with our kids 25 years of marriage? Maybe not as romantic as a 2nd honeymoon alone would be but how fun would it be to celebrate with my 5 kids on the new " Disney Dream" Cruise ship?

My husband often says He would be happy to take me on a Disney Cruise just as soon as Disney contacts me requesting to have 24/7 MOMS tape our weekly Webcast on board. Not a bad idea. Now just how do we get Disney to think that my husbands idea is GREAT?.

Seriously - Dream with me for a minute how fun would it be as a 24/7 MOMS weekly viewer to watch our family on a Disney Cruise ship - We could chat to you, explore the boat all while you watch our weekly Webcast. Then for our weekly giveaway Disney could offer ONE mom a family vacation on the "Disney Dream" Cruise ship. end of dream.

Back to the reality of should I book a 2011 " Disney Dream" Cruise and not tell my husband? Would this cause an issue in our marriage? I think I better just keep dreaming unless of course Disney invites 24/7 MOMS to sail away with them in 2011.

For now I will tune in tomorrow Wednesday January 19, 2011 at 10:30Am EST and watch the LIVE Christening of the"Disney Dream" Ship from Port Canaveral, Florida. It's an event you won't want to miss, filled with magic, enchantment and a few surprises along the way.

Click here to watch LIVE and to find out more about the "Disney Dream" cruise ship

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Evans S said...

I've told my husband to expect us to take a week long vacation in June. I gave him a tentative date. I am leaning towards a cruise but still open to Hawaii. He doesn't really care as long as I handle all the details

January 19, 2011 at 4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home