24/7 MOMS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Valentine - Love One Another Free Art Piece


I love when my house turns red, white and pink - believe it or not it is 4 weeks from Valentines day and I have decorated my house, begun buying gifts and thinking about what class mate exchanges my kid might like to create and give this year. Can you tell I sort of enjoy this holiday a little.

Since I really enjoy it just a little it means we have lots of fun, simple and terrific ideas for you from celebrations to decorating for Valentines day. So, be sure to check in daily for our daily valentine ideas.

Today the perfect idea to begin your Valentine decorating or creating a gift to give from Becky Higgins - a FREE down loadable Valentine frameable art.

Love One Another

Just in time for Valentines, but absolutely appropriate throughout the entire year, this message of love is a wonderful and important reminder. Available in 4 different sizes, you can save the image(s) to your computer and upload to your favorite photo printing company. Place a print in a picture frame or distribute several as Valentines.

Click here to choose and print your own Love One Another art piece.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home