24/7 MOMS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Books For Kids - Great Winter Reading

Today a friends posted on her Facebook - I need some ideas of a book I can read to BOTH my kids (2nd and 4th). Any ideas? So I thought I would share with you a few recent favorite books my children have enjoyed reading or being read to:


Wally McDoogle Series – by Bill Meyers


The Elijah Project Series – by Bill Myers


The Chronicles of Narnia Series – by C.S. Lewis



The Adventures in Odyssey Series – by Paul McCusker



The Kidsboro Series – by Marshal Younger


What are you reading to your kids this month?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous pwhite7408 said...

I love to buy and read books for the little ones. I buy most of my books from scholastics bookclub. They have great new books at great prices! I have a closet full...as martha would say, it's a good thing :)

January 9, 2011 at 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Cindy C. said...

If you like a book that is a total play on words and numbers, get "The Phantom Tollbooth" and read it aloud. In parts, I was unable to stop laughing myself. The older one understood why I was laughing, but the young ones didn't get it...just laughed with the older ones.

January 9, 2011 at 5:11 PM  
Blogger Raejean said...

My kids like "The Phantom Tollbooth" too.

Right now we are reading Eragon in our Family Book Club.

I'm reading the Artemis Fowl series to keep up with what my kids.

January 10, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home