24/7 MOMS

Friday, January 7, 2011

I Declare It's Family Game night


With a a closet full of games and a pile of never played games I decided that it's time that the Novotny family hosts a monthly game night using a new or rarely played game which means - no Monopoly, no Pay Day, no Uno. It is all about learning a new game and having some simple and fun family time.

I challenge you to take inventory of your games and see if you too have a pile of un-played or rarely played games to create a monthly family game night.
This months family game will be: Hide and Eeek - One hundred giant elephants are running amok, but one tiny mouse has got their number. Roll the dice and move the mouse around the board, searching high and low for elephants that are either higher or lower than the number on your card. If you spot a mouse hiding on a card, shout “Eeek.” and grab the mouse figurine before it scampers away. You’ll need to have a memory like an elephant and be quick as a mouse to win.

We will report back next month with our family Game Night fun report and more Family Night game fun ideas.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger momisbestjob said...

I think we will play Tripoley....I won it at the White Elephant gift exchange at Christmas....my mother in law has had it for 40+ years....we played it New Years weekend & had lots of fun...my 10 year old bet me at the poker part several hands & my little one would play by counting the chips & get the "heart cards" kitty.

January 7, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home