24/7 MOMS

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Spiced Cranberry-Almond Party Mix

Spiced Cranberry-Almond Party Mix

By Erin party mix

When it comes time for holiday parties, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with all the possibilities of what to serve. These days, I’m all about “the simpler, the better.” Try this simple and quick party mix that can be prepared in minutes! "Spiced Cranberry-Almond Party Mix" Click here for complete recipe and instructions from my friend Erin on the SC Johnson Family Economics site.

This party mix will also make great party favors, gifts and holiday snacks.

While at the SC Johnson Family Economics site you can also get some great organization tips by reading my ( Trisha's) Getting Organized articles that I write each week.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura J Harrison said...

I don't normally like cranberries but this sounds good and I really like that word "simple" when associated with any kind of food preparation!
Laurie

December 8, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home