24/7 MOMS

Monday, December 13, 2010

Personalized Homemade Gift Ideas

By Andrea

Without a doubt, making your own gifts is a frugal suggestion. However, I give homemade gifts for an entirely different reason.

Do you ever find yourself asking the question, what else do I get my friend who has everything? With homemade gifts, the chance of the gift being a duplicate is slim, and receipts are never needed for returns. Here are a few homemade gift ideas: Click here to read about these great IDEAS from my friend Andrea on the SC Johnson Family Economics site.

While at the SC Johnson Family Economics site you can also get some great organization tips by reading my ( Trisha's) Getting Organized articles that I write each week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home