24/7 MOMS

Sunday, December 12, 2010

FREE - Christmas Tree Prinatble For Giving Or Decorating

I enjoy Creating gifts or adding decorations to my home that share the meaning of Christmas. So, when I was told about this one that Kristin from Betty Crocker Wannabe blog created I knew I needed to share it with our 24/7 MOMS. Not only is it perfect for reminding us what Christmas is all about it also makes a super simple last minute gift.

Kristin created a FREE printableChristmas tree art piece using the scripture verse Luke 2:13-14. Click here for complete download instructions

Can't you just hear Linus from Charlie Browns Christmas reciting this verse? and saying "That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown."


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home