24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Change Of Plans - Makes A Difference


Today, I woke up and began to think about Children. Not my children but the 1000's of children across the world who unlike my children will wake-up on Christmas day and there will not be a Christmas tree overflowing with gifts, there won't be a stocking waiting to be dumped out all over the floor and they may never experience receiving a gift in their entire life. So, today as I was planning my day and what activity my children would do today as we count down the days until Christmas I decided a change was needed and today my children would get to experience once again the fun of giving to others and we will Build -a-Box online for Operation Christmas child.

I know, I know the Novotny kids already packed their boxes and delivered them during national collection week. But was that enough? could we do more? the answer is yes. So, today I ask you the 24/7 MOMS readers can you do more? can you along with me model to our children one more time this Christmas season how to be the hands and feet of Jesus to these children across the world and build a box with the Novotny kids today?

It's simple, fast and fun so grab your kids and head over to Operation Christmas Child and get building your online box and today you will have made a difference in the life of a child.

Click here to Build-A-Box now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This year is very tough as far as gifts go, we did sponsor a child from an orphange through our church and got her the things she needed and some fun stuff. We don't have the money to do another thing like that, but what we are doing is filling up boxes and bags with "pre-loved" toys and teddys that are in good condition and taking them down to donation sites that allow for used items. It feels good to make a difference no matter how big or small. Thank you for encouraging others! I hope you and your family have a Merry Chistmas.
God Bless!!

December 8, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home