Christmas Brunch Giveaway and Recipes Form Nestle
Each Christmas morning my children arrive down the stairs to our completely wrapped living room. Not only is it exciting for my kids to arrive to a wrapped living room from Santa Clause but it also allows the anticipation to build while we first eat our Christmas brunch together as a family.
Christmas brunch happens to be my favorite of all the Christmas meals not only do I serve recipes from years past but I also like to search out one or two new ones each year. This year I have once again been searching the Nestle websites and have come up with 4 absolutely yummy sounding recipes -two of which I have already tested out ( potato bacon casserole and perfect party mini quiches)and they are perfect for Christmas brunch.
Is Christmas brunch one of your favorite meals? Do you have a tasty and fun recipe that you use each year?
Snow-Capped cinnamon hot cocoa
Perfect Party Mini Quiches
Apple Banana breakfast crunch
Not only do I enjoy serving tasty foods I also enjoy creating a festive and fun brunch table setting that is more kid friendly for my family. Why not get your kids involved in creating your Christmas brunch table setting this year with these Nestle homemade holiday napkins - simple activity from the Nestle Family holiday and celebrations site. Click here to see more fun family ideas.
- White cotton napkins
- Iron & ironing board
- Safety scissors
- Tape measure
- Decide what images you would like on the napkins. Set out holiday books, magazines and cards to look through for ideas.
- Have your children draw their designs on a piece of paper before transferring them onto the napkins.
- This drawing can be their template. (Print out our illustration template for additional ideas)
- Decide where you would like the design to appear on the napkin and place the template under this area.
- Press firmly with the crayons as you draw the image(s) onto the cloth.
- Place a newspaper and then a pillowcase over the crayon image you have drawn.
- Iron on the pillowcase with a hot dry iron, to fuse the crayon to the cloth.
- Your napkins are now ready to part of the Holiday table.
- Wash the napkins in cold water so that the design does not fade.
- Your children can make wonderful gifts for friends and family by personalizing aprons, pillowcases and guest towels.
As we continue our Nestle Holiday exchange here at 24/7 MOMS we want to get you planning your upcoming Christmas Brunch wit our fabulous Giveaway of amazing Nestle products and even some extra $$$ to pay for your needed groceries.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address and what you will eat or serve on Christmas morning.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 19, 2010.
Giveaways sponsored by: JUICY JUICE®, TOLL HOUSE Morsels, CARNATION Evaporated Milk, CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS™
*This is a sponsored post from Nestle. The opinions in this post are entirely my own. This post has not been reviewed or edited by anyone.