24/7 MOMS

Monday, February 1, 2010

The 12 Days Of Valentines Day


Each Christmas my children love to count down the days until Christmas with our various advent activities. So, this year I thought how fun would it be to count down the days until Valentines day .

We will use the 12 days of Christmas as our theme and begin our official countdown on February 3rd with simple treats, activities, gifts, notes and fun. Each day I will create a card that has the following opening statement on it.

"On the (number) day of Valentines day ............................."

To help you create your own Valentines countdown we will post daily ideas beginning today for both your Husbands and children.

Ideas for Day one :

1. Give ONE balloon that says I Love You

2. Give ONE single rose

3. Give ONE Valentine card

4. Serve ONE scoop of ice cream

5. Play a board game for ONE hour

6. Read ONE new book ( bought or borrowed from the library)

7. Serve ONE pear ( goes with 12 days of Christmas song) or give ONE pear scented lotion, bath product.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Lagean Ellis said...

Neat idea. Bet they'll enjoy it.

February 1, 2010 at 7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a subscriber! I'd love that Lenox picture frame. ;)
Jill_hops@hotmail.com

February 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank,

Best Valentine Gift

February 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 1, 2010 at 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing some really fabulous Valentine gift ideas.Wish you all the best.


Cheers!!!
More Valentine Gift Ideas!|Hot Deals,Learn More!

February 1, 2010 at 10:38 PM  
Anonymous Mendy said...

This is a very sweet idea and a good family tradition to start. I'm going to try a couple of your ideas, I don't think I'm organized enough right now to do all 12 days.

February 2, 2010 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

What a GREAT idea! I am gonna do it for my big ol' family! Oh.... so excited... :)

February 2, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home