24/7 MOMS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Simple Thanksgiving Table Candles

Simple is my motto when it comes to decorating and celebrating. Valerie from www.gig-harbor-scrapper.blogspot.com has a Super Simple Thanksgiving table Idea that I personally am creating for my own Thanksgiving table this year.

Easy candle decorations

By Valerie White

On some site I saw where they had taken paper, wrapped it around the candle then placed a letter on each one to spell out "Give Thanks". So, I took paper and printed out various words "Give Thanks", Be Grateful, etc and printed it on a persimmon color paper with brown ink.

Just remember NOT to burn the candle with the paper wrapped around it. I see all kinds of possibilities with this easy decoration.

PS The candle holder I got for free at a garage sale and the candles were from the $ store so the whole centerpiece was $5 !!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home