24/7 MOMS

Friday, November 20, 2009

This weeks 24 minute after the show chat-tin it up


Sharing our Christmas Traditions and Creative Ideas during this weeks 24/7 MOMS Live web cast:

-I did a picture mug for my mom and my mother in law of my boys

-How about framing the nicest cards from Christmas

-We will put our tree up the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend.

-My husband is the one that writes the letter we put in our Christmas cards

-At school supply time, I bought the black and white composition books – I’m going to cover them for gift journals

-I did magnetic paint first, then chalkboard over... so it was magnetic chalkboard...

-Photo flat marble magnets.... http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/marblemagnets/
We make sparkly gold stars for our tree toppers every year

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home