24/7 MOMS

Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fun Day - Sundae Bar

Friday Fun Day - It's Friday time to celebrate with my kids with a DIY Sundae bar. Who doesn't love creating their own sundae? I'll create a buffet of Ice Cream, toppings, whip cream, sprinkles, and of course cherries to top each sundae off with.

* Friday Fun Day - Each Friday I create something " FUN" for my kids. My goal is to encourage them to keep up on their family responsibilities ( chores) , homework, daily reading etc. and on Friday we celebrate with a treat. It can be as simple as placing a fruit by the foot in their lunches with an attached note saying "Happy Friday Fun Day" or more elaborate with a family outing or at home movie night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home