24/7 MOMS

Monday, October 27, 2008

Let's Make a Meal Mondays - Mom recipes

During my mom journey I have found the best place to collect new recipes that my family loves - from other mom friends. 24/7 MOMS is looking for new mom recipes to share with the 24/7 MOMS community.

What is your family's favorite mealtime recipe? Send your recipe submissions to trisha@247moms.com.

This week's recipe was submitted by 24/7 MOM Tanya.

I am a cream cheese lover! I buy those great big containers of cream cheese at Costco and use it all before it goes bad. I use it in, well, pretty much everything!

I also love stroganoff. I could eat it once a week or more. My husband, on the other hand was not a big fan of my current stroganoff recipe. So, I searched on my favorite recipe website - http://www.allrecipes.com/ - and found a super easy stroganoff recipe with cream cheese, and my husband likes it! Here is the recipe courtesy of All Recipes.

Simple Hambuger Stroganoff

Ingredients

1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
1 pound lean ground beef
1 (.75 ounce) packet dry brown gravy mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 (6 ounce) can chopped mushrooms, with liquid
1/2 cup milk
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup

Directions
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add egg noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain.
Mix brown gravy, cream cheese and mushrooms with hamburger until cream cheese has given the mixture a whitish look. Add milk, sour cream, and mushroom soup to cooked pasta. Blend hamburger mixture with pasta.



Remember to Send your recipe submissions to trisha@247moms.com.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home