24/7 MOMS

Friday, September 5, 2008

Trisha's Friday Favorites

I have 4 favorites to share with you this week…. Got to get, Got to join, Got to read and Got to go

My Favorite Cell phone of the week you got to get is:

The LG enV VX9900 ENVY cell phone has become my all time favorite over the past 6 months. My daughter Savannah introduced me to this great phone. I tend to text more then talk on my phone so the envy cell phone is perfect for both texting and talking on.

The envy flips open to a keypad so I can quickly type my text messages. I can take pictures and I can record video footage with the camcorder option.

This is the phone every MOM needs.

FYI – I have me cell service with verizon and was able to upgrade to this phone for FREE during my eligible upgrade time.



My Favorite Web site of the week you got to join is:


Face book http://www.facebook.com/ – Connect and stay in touch with your mom friends, share your latest pictures and what you are doing on your own personal Face Book account…It’s the craze and the way to be socially connected from your home computer.

Be sure to invite 24/7 MOSM to be part of your Face book http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=27545810667 and be sure to be my friend as well at http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=542747752


My Favorite Book of the week you Got to read is:

“The Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch and Jeffrey Zaslow.


This book is based on the lecture Randy Paushc gave on September 18, 2007 at Carnegie Mellon University – “The Last Lecture – Really Achieving your childhood dreams”, shortly after he was diagnosed with terminal cancer that eventually took his life on July 25th 2008 leaving behind his wife and three young children.

Randy’s words are humorous, inspiring and for me life changing –as he shares on the importance of overcoming obstacles, enabling the dreams of others and seizing every moment.

One word describes this book Inspiring

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Paushc

To see and hear the “Last Lecture” you can Google it and find many video clips.

My Favorite Fun of the week you Got to do was:


Was camping last weekend a t Sun Banks resort http://www.sunbanksresort.com/ – what a great fun place to go with the family. We took our Lucille Ball travel trailer and invited our friends the Fox’s with their 3 kids and have a great time hanging out, taking cold showers ( need to get up earlier) , eating microwave S’mores ( no camp fires allowed) , seeing the Grand Coulee dam laser light show http://www.grandcouleedam.com/ and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

If you live in the beautiful state of Washington put this on your list of places to visit

I am still in summer mode….is it possible for us MOMS to go on strike against school until October 1?? Let me know and I'll help make the signs.

What was your favorite this week?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer is SO over here, it's cold already (literally we've hit freezing this week), so I'm ready to accept fall and school now!

I loved your faves list:

Some of my current faves are: Twitter, Marble Slab Ice Cream and VistaPrint for my pretty new business cards!

September 5, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home