24/7 MOMS

Friday, May 2, 2008

Trisha's Friday Favorites

It’s Friday and I have some GREAT MOM favorites to share with you!



My Favorite WEB site of the week:




As a MOM I have had several occasions when I am out with my kids that I find myself desperately looking for a clean bathroom for my child who is doing the "GOTTA GO NOW" dance. I just heard about his new website MizPee that assists you in locating a clean bathroom while you are out and about . You can even access it via your mobile phone browser.

So the next time you find your child doing the "GOTTA GO NOW" dance, try MizPee.

I must warn you it is not yet available in all states and cities , but I am sure it will grow as MORE moms cry out for HELP needing to know where the bathroom is.


My Favorite Blog of the week:

Mom Blog
5 minutes for MOM is awesome at bringing the best in blogging, shopping, parenting and entertainment to MOMS. Stop by and check out the latest posts and spend 5 minutes searching for great MOM stuff to read.

Are you a blogger? Comment and share your blog address with us
My Favorite BARGAIN of the week:
I was in need of a hotel suite/room for our upcoming Disneyland trip. Knowing my MOM is a travel bargain hunter I asked for her help. My super traveling MOM came to the rescue and found us a hotel suite/room at the Annabelle Hotel for $71.40 per night. She used http://www.hotels.com/ to find this Bargain.

The cheapest I found this same suite/room was $119.00, so I saved $47.60 per night on our room!
Thanks Super Traveling Mom.

Do you have a favorite travel site? Comment and share it with the 24/7 MOMS

My Favorite FREEbie of the week:

When Caleb, my #4 child checks out books from his school library, 75% of the time he will bring home one of The Magic School Bus books. So, when I saw this FREEbie copy of “The Magic School Bus Gets cleaned up” over at Freebies 4 Mom, I just had to order it and add it to my Friday Favorites.

Caleb will be so excited when it arrives in our mail box! And, I will be the honored MOMMY who gets to read it to him.

Thanks to Heather at Freebies 4 Mom , I was able to copy this offer straight off her blog to share with you.


Freebies 4 Mom

The Magic School Bus Gets Cleaned Up

Get a free copy of the Scholastic book "The Magic School Bus Gets Cleaned Up" from the EPA. You can order it online (it's tricky, see below for instructions) or you can call (I called) the EPA National Service Center for Environmental Publications at 1-800-490-9198. You will be asked for your mailing address and phone number. You will be asked how many copies you would like, but please only order one if it is for your individual use. Then you will be given a confirmation number for your order. This is a free offer that includes free shipping. I just called, and my book is on it's way!
Instructions for ordering online:
1. Go to the Simple Search page
2. Enter "Magic School Bus" in the search field
3. Click on the shopping cart icon on the far right for the first item in the list
4. Click on "Select All" then "Order Publications" to get to the form to enter your mailing address

There are LOTS more freebies at Freebies 4 Mom.

Did you find a FREEbie this week? Comment and share it with the 24/7 MOMS.
My Favorite Cleaning product of the week:
I can no longer clean my house without the Mr. Clean Magic eraser! This impulsive cleaning mom loves how she can erase scuff marks off doors, furniture, base boards and so much MORE If you have not tried the Mr. Clean Magic eraser, I suggest you stop at Wal-Mart or Target and pick one up before you begin Spring cleaning.

You can get FREE coupons sent to your home at http://www.mrclean.com/

What is your favorite cleaning product? Comment and share it with the 24/7 MOMS

Those were a few of my Favorites this week.
Do you have a favorite this week? Comment and share it with us.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger momisbestjob said...

I too love Mr Clean Magic Eraser. It got permanent marker off my kitchen table!

I have seen a couple of emails of kids getting "burns" by them so even though it looks like a sponge, like any cleaning product you need to keep it away from kids/small children.

May 2, 2008 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger momisbestjob said...

My 7 year old LOVES Magic School Bus! Shows and Books. I just ordered my online and if you follow the instructions it is simple!

Thanks!

May 2, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Heather Hernandez said...

I'm so glad you could share The Magic School Bus offer with your readers! I love to share the freebies - and I too love the Mr. Clean Magic eraser for cleaning tasks!

May 3, 2008 at 5:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Trisha, you have done a wonderful job with your blog. Nice find with the bathroom locator and I did find some in my neck of the woods. Keep up the great work!

May 3, 2008 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love MizPee! it's in our area and one of the best ideas i have heard in a long time :-)

May 4, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home