WIN - Cheerios Prize Pack
- During the months of October and November, 2011, specially-marked boxes of Cheerios cereal will feature Cheer postcards on the front of the box. Consumers can simply cut out the postcard from the Cheerios logo, write a message of thanks on the back, add a stamp and mail the pre-addressed card to the USO. The USO will deliver the Cheer card to military families across the country.
- For each postcard received through November 2012, Cheerios will make a $1 donation to the USO to help fund programs that support military families.
- To kick off the campaign, Cheerios has already donated $150,000 to the USO and will donate up to an additional $100,000 based upon the number of postcards received from specially marked boxes now through November 30th, 2012.
- 1 Cheerios cereal bowl
- 1 Cheerios cereal spoon
- 1 cereal dispenser
- 1 "Cheer" box of Cheerios
Enter for a chance to win.
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address and
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address and comment what you plan to write in your "Cheer" postcard or comment on how military families inspire you.
Extra entries for each:
* We received a complimentary Cheerios Prize Pack for review no financial compensation was received. Cheerios cereal, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.