24/7 MOMS

Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall Porch Decorating

I can't deny it any longer Summer is over and the Fall weather is here in the Northwest. So, I'm really trying to get in the fall mood and thought maybe if I decorate my porch it would be a fun welcome to our guests and each time  I arrive home.  I also thought if I get a move on decorating it now I could at least enjoy it until Thanksgiving.  What about you are you decorating, baking or creating some other way to get you in the fall mood?

Here are some of the fun porch ideas I discovered as I went searching for fun ideas for my own home.


Hay Bales and cornstalks with the added large chrysanthemum plants make this a fun fall porch that we found over at Sense-ational living.com

 I thought Centsational Girl was creative with her live plants and a variety of pumpkins and gourds to create a fun porch entry.  Click here for her how to create instructions.









Add in a piece of furniture for a fun fall touch on your porch.  Hey Now, Who Now added a fun chair to her porch.




Use a wheelbarrow or wagon filled with fall leaves, plants, pumpkins and gourds to create a fall effect on your front porch.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home