24/7 MOMS

Friday, October 21, 2011

Dads Need Tips Too!

If you haven't realized by now that 24/7 Moms is kind of for MOMS.  :)  Sure men can come here but I am sure most of them would prefer a site just slightly different...  a little more manly.  None of the girly craft ideas.  Plus I really couldn't see my husband chatting away during the webcast shows talking about all that "stuff" we talk about.  However, if you got my husband on a forum about motorcycles or how to build the ULTIMATE theatre he would be all over that. All of our husbands have their own hobbies but how often do you actually see them pick up a book to better themselves about being a better father our spouse?  Now I know there are a Ga-Billion mommy websites out there for us to go to to gather information from.  Where do then the dads get theirs from?  From other men???  No, cause they usually don't talk to other men, right??  :)  Most of the time they get their information from how they were raised.  Could be good...  could need improvements.
So after doing some research I was pleasantly surprised to find so many Dad websites out there.  Now the trick is to get your husband to actually look at one of them.  You might have to do your own research... pick the one that you like then send it his way.  Or if you think he will do it... then let him go through and check them out.
What a great way for men to not feel alone.  Just like us!  Here we can talk, share stories and know that we are not alone out there.  I really think that men need to feel the same way.  They need those tips, share stories (or just read them), and learn something.  They can do all of that with out us nagging them!  :) 
I bet that the family as a whole will grow as he grows as well!  Don't you feel that way when you grow... learn...  then you pass that on and teach. 
Below are some of the wonderful sites I found!  I am telling you... I looked through these and I couldn't stop reading them myself.  I was actually learning stuff about the men.  :)
www.diyfather.com
www.fatherville.com

And stay tuned they just might be a 24/7 DADS in the works - That's right a team of dad's are already brain storming.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home