Fosberry’s follow-up to her New York Times Bestseller My Name Is Not Isabella
follows a young boy on an imaginary trip through history as he pretends to be
some of the innovative men who influenced and shaped our world.
Alexander’s imaginative journey, he discovers how great men become heroes: the
roughest rider can be surprisingly gentle (Theodore Roosevelt), a strong leader
is also the most peaceful (Chief Joseph), and sometimes, being brave about what
makes you different will not only help you break records, but inspire others
beautifully illustrated book celebrates the characteristics that parents,
grandparents, uncles, and aunts will want to pass along to the boys in their
lives. Discover your hero as Alexander learns how these remarkable men changed
the world and inspire him to do the same.
back of the book “Men Who Changed the World” section features short bios of the
famous men Alexander pretends to be.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 24, 2011.
* We received a complimentary My Name Is Not Alexander book for review no financial compensation was received.
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here