24/7 MOMS

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 Tips to Save Time in the Kitchen

By Trisha

My fall schedule is filled with children’s activities, upcoming holidays and the day to day craziness of running a household, so I’m always looking for ways to save time in my day. Since most of my day is spent in the kitchen preparing meals and organizing schedules, I developed these 10 time-saving kitchen tips to help my day run a lot smoother:


 Read my 10 time-saving kitchen tips that I wrote about over at SC Johnson Home Economic blog.  Click here to read them now.

Be sure to leave me  a comment over at SC Johnson

*Each week Trisha Blogs on SC Johnson Family Economics website as a paid writer be sure to read her weekly articles


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home